An optimal capital structure as a strong pillar of stable corporate development.
The advisers at NS+P specialising in corporate finance analyse and assess the impact of planned investment decisions and give advice to optimise a company’s capital structure.
Are you using the appropriate instruments of the capital market? Is the dividend policy optimal? What is the value of the company as a whole? What action should be taken in order to increase it further?
These are questions that will be answered by the NS+P advisers in relation to corporate finance. In the medium and long term, the answers may lead you to lower capital costs and higher yields. The short-term topics summarised under the term Working Capital Management are the management of the current assets, of short-term liabilities and liquidity, and of tied-up capital in stocks.
Our services in the field of corporate finance:
- Integrated company planning
- Due Diligence
- Transaction consulting
- Strategic company analyses
- Liquidity planning and financial consulting
- Investment analysis and budget planning
- Preparation of reorganisation concepts according to the standards of the IDW (German Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Operative and strategic implementation of reorganisations
- Corporate succession consulting
- Business start-up consulting
- Drawing up expert opinions